Top 10 roulette tips
Despite the fact that roulette is a game of chance, it would be wrong to
assume that there is nothing you can do to improve your odds. You can be a much
better player and you will be as long as you take our following top 10 roulette
tips into consideration.
1. Choose European roulette over American roulette whenever you have the
chance. Unlike the American roulette, which has two 0s, the European roulette
has only one 0, meaning that the house edge is reduced to half.
2. Be careful what you bet on! Avoid single number bets because in such
cases the house edge is so high that the chances of winning with a single number
bet are really low.
3. Donít chase profit! You wonít win this way. Moreover, you will
only help increase the house edge. But if youíre playing for fun, youíll be
more relaxed and make better decisions then when you play under stress.
4. Avoid parlaying bets. It is not worth risking your previous bet and
everything you will have won that far for another spin. The only thing that can
happen is bigger and faster losses.
5. Put your winnings aside. This is the only way you can actually feel it
when you win. By reinvesting your winnings into the game youíll leave the
roulette table with a lot less money than you began with.
6. Donít stick to a strategy that has worked once or twice before. Casinos
rebalance the wheels to hinder us from taking advantage of the house. Keep in
mind that roulette is a game of chance and whatever you bet on, including your
birthday, shoe number and so on, it might be lucky!
7. Establish your gambling budget. And donít exceed that amount, no
matter what. If you feel you really have to place one more bet, but your
bankroll for that day is over, there is always tomorrow.
make a number bet which covers 0, 00, 1, 2, 3. It is not profitable at all and
the house advantage is of almost 10%.
9. Play where the En Prison or Surrender option is available. This way
you can avoid great losses.
careful with the "Dealer Signature", when the dealer spins the wheel
with about the same speed and path all the time. With a bit of luck, it might
sometimes be possible to foretell where the ball is going to stop the next time.
Following these tips and knowing the roulette
rules at the particular casino youíre playing at will guarantee you the
quickest and greatest winnings. Good luck!