Picking the Top Sportsbooks by sportsbooksgames.com
Personally, I can't think of anything better than watching sports and making
money. If you are an avid sports fan and have been trying to find a place to do
your sports betting, look no further than the search engine on your
computer. Top online sportsbooks have been around for several years now, but how
do you find an honest sportsbook you can trust that offer the best odds.
Although you should perform your own due diligence in finding a online
sportsbook that is both reputable and customer service oriented, Top
Sportsbooks have taken much of the leg work out by selecting the top
sportsbbooks in the industry.
To make a profit at these top sportsbooks, you should take a disciplined and
long-term approach. One thing to take into account is that the bookmaker is
simply a facilitator whose intent is to level the odds so that he makes a small
profit no matter which team wins. If too much money is wagered on one team, the
bookmaker will adjust the point spread to encourage sports betting on the other
team. This ensures him of making a profit. In order for you to make a profit,
you only need a very small edge over the long term. A profitable handicapper
hits at only a rate of 53% or more games against the spread.
These are the points to follow when pick a top online sportsbook:
1. They have several years of successful operation. The sportsbook has a
reputation that has been proven over time and not in claims in their
2. They have convenient the rapid availability of funds. They have
speedy transfers and offer same day payouts.
3. They have first rate customer service. They treat clients with respect and
resolve disputes in a consistent and fair manner. They have professional,
courteous, English speaking staff, as well as customer friendly policies.
4. They have the latest computer technology. The speed of final results
posted, and the accuracy of the bet taking should be important features in the
sportsbook the you choose.
5. They have Las Vegas style rules and regulations. Be sure to check the fine
print on parlays, teasers, propositions, and other wagers. .
6. Check on negative reports from industry watchdogs. You can look at reports
of problem companies from the Offshore Gaming Association (OSGA.com)
7. The sportsbook offers good bonuses and incentives to sign up. Most
sportsbooks offer bonuses when you sign up the first time. Be careful for the
sportsbooks that offer the unbelievable bonus deals. They may not be able to
stay around for the long haul.
8. The sportsbook has available management. The general manager or other
management people is available for you to talk to. They have enough clerks and
supervisors working during the busy periods. The sportsbook online betting
capability doesn't bog down close to game time.
9. The hours of operation are flexible. The top sportsbooks are open seven
days a week, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
10. The sportsbook is legal in the country of operation. You want to be sure
that the online sportsbook is operating in a legal jurisdiction so you can have
some recourse. Look for sportsbooks that are members of Offshore Gaming
Association (OSGA) or any other reputable association.
recognized as the authority on offshore sportsbooks having served the betting
community since 1999.